IRJEAS offers thesis publication services to give authors/research scholars/doctoral students a global and wide platform to showcase their valuable work. Whether it is a master’s dissertation or a doctoral thesis, these are grey literature that is not widely accessible. But, with the help of IRJEAS, your work in thesis will have a worldwide visibility and can greatly contribute to your academic profile too.
If you’re about to finish your PG/Ph. D. thesis or completed your degree and want to get your work to be globally known with a vast readership, then option for our Thesis/Dissertation publication services and get your work recognized by one and all.
Moreover, the authors hold full copyrights & ownership of the completed work and are entitled to sell or distribute copies of the book as all thesis will be published on open access platform.
IRJEAS feels happy to mention here that for every author whose thesis is published, a permanent link/ page will be created on our website with his name and full bio data. A persistent identifier “doi” will be assigned to your thesis for consistent indexing.
IRJEAS Journal is open access, which means that your thesis is available to anyone in the world to download / read for free directly from the website. Your thesis will be accessible from many indexing platforms, permanent archive/repository and journal website.
SUBMISSION OPEN FOR 2022
VIEW PUBLISHED THESIS
Types of thesis publication
You can publish your thesis as a monograph or a series of articles. It can depend on the type of thesis.
- Traditional thesis: It is usually in the form of chapters and is an original work written by an individual student.
- Thesis by publication: It consists of papers that have already been published in a journal.
According to COPE guidelines, when thesis contains original unpublished work, it should not be considered as prior publication. Therefore, it is acceptable to be published as a manuscript or a monograph in a journal, even if it is available freely in university repositories and Creative Common license may or may not apply. However, if the thesis is of the second type, then the papers will be considered as prior publication and are not acceptable as original works for publication.
Why choose IRJEAS for your Thesis ?
- Unique DOI Assigned to each Thesis/Dissertation
- Indexing & Coverage – Your work will be accessible from major indexing services like Cross-ref, Scilit, WorldCat, Google Scholar any many others.
- Open Access Publication – Anyone can freely download from IRJEAS website round the clock.
- You hold the ownership & Copyright of work – You holds full copyrights & ownership of the completed work and entitled to sell or distribute copies of the book.
- Certificate of Publication from IRJEAS – You will get the hard copy as well as soft copy of Certificate of publication IRJEAS.
- No Limits on no. of Pages – You may publish any no. of pages
- Permanent and cite-able web link to your thesis – Get web page area , which contains your bio-data with photograph, introduction and research details.
- No Deadlines – Submit any time – You may submit your work anytime
- Professional cover design – Individual and professional cover design for every thesis.
- Certified Hard-copy – Anyone can order publisher certified print version of your dissertation/thesis anytime with a nominal fee.
Topics & Areas Covered:
All the Dissertation/ thesis related to Engineering, Science and Management research fields are welcome. The topics are not limited to the any list but should fall under above mentioned subject domains.
You may submit all the thesis/dissertation/research project soft copies & your photograph Online using below link
All submitted Theses must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- They must be written in good English.
- The topic should be in accordance with the journal Aim & Scope.
- The work reported in the thesis must represent a significant scientific advance.
- If the thesis includes previously published material, permission to reproduce this must be gained from the respective copyright holder.